Best Dogs small to medium size and cats. The Drinkwell Multi Level Pet Fountain features free-falling water that encourages your pet to drink more promoting better health while the replaceable charcoal filter removes bad tastes and odors.
The Multi Level fountain is designed with upper and lower drinking dishes for easy access for more than one pet. Developed by a Veterinarian, the Drinkwell Multi Tier Pet Fountain provides 100 oz of fresh, filtered water to your pet.
Why is Running Water So Important The best way to do that is with the Drinkwell Pet Fountain. By using a patented free-falling stream of water, the Pet Fountain continually aerates your pet's water with healthful oxygen around the clock. An extra large charcoal filter removes bad tastes and odors, giving your pet the best possible, and most appealing way to stay hydrated!
Drinkwell Pet Fountains are veterinarian designed and recommended by vet urinary specialists. They encourage water intake and proper hydration in pets and are especially beneficial in cats with kidney or urinary tract disease. And, they discourage jumping on counters in search of dripping faucets! Even cats who don't jump on counters to drink form faucets may drink more water using the fountain.
With two dishes to drink from and the sound of trickling water, the Drinkwell Multi-Tier Fountain invites your pet to drink more throughout the day. Keep your pet happy and hydrated with the PetSafe Drinkwell Multi-Tier Pet Fountain.
The entire Drinkwell Pet Fountain line filters and aerates continuously moving water, keeping it much fresher than standing bowl water. It satisfies a pet's urge for running water and provides peace-of-mind to pet owners who know their pets have a good supply of clean water. The fountain's continual recirculation of the water helps reduce saliva found in the bowl and inhibits bacteria growth as well.
Drinkwell Pet Fountains are veterinarian designed and recommended by vet urinary specialists, and are especially beneficial for pets with kidney or urinary tract disease.
Having a convenient supply of fresh, filtered water for your pet is the best way to help prevent dehydration. Senior pets, puppies & kittens, and pregnant or nursing pets are at higher risk for dehydration. The Drinkwell Pet Fountains encourage water intake and proper hydration in pets, which is a vital part in keeping your pet healthy for years to come!
Research shows the sound of the trickling water also attracts your dog and entices it to drink more and the best ways to improve your pet's health and stay hydrated!
- Holds 100 ounces water capacity
- Patented free-falling stream draws oxygen into the water to maximize aeration
- Receiving ramp reduces splash of falling water
- Circulation cools water naturally
- Upper and lower drinking dishes provide easy access to the water
- Elevated drinking dish
- Inline disconnect on cord to easily remove the pump
- For indoor use only
- Improves your pet's health & quality life
- Dual water flow filtration improves aeration with charcoal filter (included)
- Low voltage & Energy-efficient 12-volt system with inline disconnect for easy plug removal
- Pump is submersible-safe
- Quiet operation
- Pre-filters catch hair and debris in the water before it reaches the pump
- Made from BPA-free polypropylene plastic
- Best for cats and small or medium dogs size under 50 pounds
- Replaceable charcoal filters removes bad tastes & odors (PAC00-13067 or PAC00-13070)
- Never worry about a thirsty pet again
- Completely disassembles for easy cleaning
- Easy to maintain Water compartments are Dishwasher safe (excluding pump)
- Veterinarian developed and recommended
- Fountain Size: 7.5" High x 11.5" Wide x 5.5" Deep
- Water: 100 oz