“What’s new for 2014?” The best of both products is now here!
Heat-N-Breeze™ Hound Heater™ & Hound Breezer™ in One HNB-1001 by Akoma®
Heated Comfort & Cooling Comfort for Your Pet in one unit!
Peace of Mind for you all year long!
Akoma Dog Products® has done it again! Akoma has really put their engineers to the test. Their goal was to combine the Hound Heater™ and the Hound Breezer™ into one compact, extremely safe and effective system and they did it!
- Designed with safety, simplicity and efficiency in mind.
- Protect your dog from the summer heat and from the cold harsh winters!
- The best cooling system and heating system in one!
- Safe and easy to install includes all accesory parts and screws
- Galvanized metal housing
- Made from 16 gauge powder coated steel
- Suspended design eliminates any debris from falling on element
- Flip up lockable door (locks using a simple "allen/hex screw"
- Wall mount only (not intended for floor or ceiling mounting)
- Spring protected cord to prevent chewing
- Flip a switch, turn the thermostat clockwise, and the Heat-N-Breeze™ is a Hound Heater™, the world’s best selling pet house heater!
- Flip another switch, adjust the thermostat and it becomes the world’s best pet house ventilator, the Hound Breezer™.
Easy to install (instructions included), easy to use and it will last for years!
- Breezer fan-30,000 hour rated life at 18 watts
- Heating Element, 50,000 hour rated life at 150 watts (replaceable)
- Thermostat +/- 4°F (-16°C), 100,000 cycle rated life (replaceable)
- 8 foot (244cm) cord, with 3-prong grounded end
We speak English - nous parlons Français - Parliamo Italiano - hablamos Español - Wir sprechen Deutsch
A message from Mike Hill - Inventor/Owner
“We are very proud of our manufacturing and reliability. Our return rate, due to defects, is less than 1/10th of 1 percent! These heaters simply work and work well. While you may have to replace the thermostat or heating element, one day, you will NEVER have to buy a replacement unit. My original heaters have worked for 7 winters and trust me, Minnesota winters have put them to the test! The coldest night during the 2013-2014 winter was -23°F below 0°F (-31°C) and my house was a balmy 53°F (12°C)!”
“The Hound Heater is designed to provide ultimate comfort your pet. My engineer has been designing heating products for more than 40 years so you can be assured it will not only do a great job of providing a nice comfortable heat but it is extremely safe! That is why it is the #1 selling pet house heater in the world! We make it out of steel and use only UL listed components. I've tried the rest and still make the best, guaranteed!”
The Hound Heater pays for itself!
In a study published in Gun Dog magazine conducted at the Nestle Purina Pet Care Center, it has been concluded that dogs that are housed outdoors require, on the average, 14% more calories for each 20 degree drop in temperature! The study goes on to say that moderately to hardworking dogs will need 25% to 50% more calories during cold weather to stay warm. The study states that a hard working dog often times needs 80% more food in the winter than in the summer. That's a lot of food! We have noticed that we feed about the same amounts year round. The best thing is still the piece of mind you will have every night, knowing your dogs are warm and comfortable.