The HoundHunter® 3225 is specifically designed for controlling tracking and trailing dogs, so you can keep the thrill of the chase within your control.
With a range of up to 2 miles, keeping control of a long-range pursuit is easier than ever. The model SD-3225 allows control of up to six dogs. The compact transmitter features color coded indicators that correspond to available collar strap colors. It is the ideal trainer for hunters who pursue bears, bobcats, mountain lions, and raccoons with multiple dogs.
- Up to 8 correction levels
- Up to 21 levels of stimulation (7 each at low, medium, and high setting)
- Continuous Stimulation 7 Levels
- Momentary Stimulation 7 Levels
- Tone and vibration options
- 6 Modes of Operation
- Up to 2 mile Range
- Expandable up to 6 dogs
- DRYTEK waterproof and submersible to 25 feet
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- 2-hour quick charge
- Dog size: 8 Pounds or Larger
- Neck size: 5" to 22" inch