The iQ CliQ by Dogtra is a simple and effective training tool for shaping your dog's basic obedience. Clicker training is one of the oldest forms of training, and is considered by some to be more powerful than verbal commands. This tried and true method combined with an integrated e-collar creates endless possibilities to train your dog into a perfect companion.
The first complete and truly innovative dog training system on the market today. A simple and effective training tool that features a clicker and stimulation, allowing you to use both negative and positive reinforcements to help curve your dog's learning ability.
By using a clicker to build new skills, and remote collar stimulation to achieve off-leash reliability, you can enhance your relationship with your dog and help him succeed as a valued companion.
The iQ CLiQ combines tools used by professional dog trainers in a compact handheld transmitter that fits comfortably in your pocket or around your neck with a lanyard. Dogtra collars are made to fit a variety of neck sizes comfortably and can be cut down to size.
Expandable to 2 Dogs (additional collars sold separately)
- Transmitter with Built-In Clicker (expandable to 2 dogs - additional collars sold separately)
- Nick and Pulsating Nick Stimulation
- Distinct and consistent click produced from the transmitter
- Conductive Plastic Contact Points fit dogs with small or large necks
- Detachable 21” (53cm) Collar Strap (with receiver)
- Waterproof Collar/Receiver
- Compact collar receiver great for small dogs
- Water-Resistant Handheld Transmitter
- 100 Levels of Continuous Stimulation
- Reduced Size Receiver/Collar
- 100 Yard Range (91m)
- 4 Replaceable Coin Lithium 3V CR-2032 Batteries (battery life depends on usage, stimulation level, climate)
- Expandable to 2 dogs with one button per dog operation
- The Dogtra iQ CliQ has multiple intensity levels which allows you to choose the stimulation that is best for your dog
- 100 gradual intensity levels of Stimulation can be quickly adjusted with the dial on the side of the transmitter
- Instantly adjust intensity whenever distractions increase
- Teach yardwork/obedience and enforce known commands with lower levels of stimulation
- Use higher levels to stop unwanted chasing or to overcome strong distractions
- Non-stimulating mechanical clicker gives additional reinforcement options
- Up to 100 yard (91m) range for yardwork and obedience training.
Fits Necks: up to 19" (18cm) for dogs over 10 lbs (4.5k)
Collar Strap Dimensions: 3/4" wide (1.9cm), 21" (53cm)
Receiver size: 2 1/8”W x 1 1/8”H x 1 1/4”D (5.4 x 2.9 x 3.2cm)
Receiver weight: 3.2 ounces (90.7g) with collar strap
Transmitter weight: 1.6 ounces (45.4g)
Transmitter size: 5 1/4”H x 1 3/4”W x 1 3/8”D with antenna (13.3 x 4.5 x 3.5cm)