The PetSafe Wireless Dog Fence offers safety and portability and is the first electronic pet containment system with instant installation. Completely wireless - Keeps your pet in your yard with no stakes, flags or wire to bury!
The Petsafe Wireless Fence is the safest, simplest form of pet containment ever. The Instant Fence operates using the same principles as an underground fence, yet is completely wireless. This wireless fence sets up in an instant and is completely portable, so it's great for travel or when you move into a new home.
The PetSafe Wireless Fence uses a constant radio signal to create a "stay zone". The receiver collar worn on your dog picks up the signal. If your dog ventures out of the "safe zone", which is very rare once he is properly trained,;he will hear a warning tone, followed by a light, static correction which startles your dog, but is completely safe and humane.]
With a little training that is simple and quick, your pet learns his boundaries and will stay safe at home. Setting up the boundaries of your yard takes only a few minutes by adjusting the range on the transmitter, from a radius of just a few feet to up to 90 feet.
The Wireless Dog Fence Collar has Six Levels of Programmable Correction so you can customize the correction level to meet your dog's unique training needs. Only PetSafe offers this flexibility in a Wireless Dog Fence!
Increase Your Wireless Dog Fence Coverage with Additional Transmitters
The range of The PetSafe Wireless Dog Fence can be increased by using two or more transmitters.; This creates intersecting circles and the signal is cancelled where the circles intersect. This;allows your pet access to the entire area. One additional transmitter would double the size.
Just plug the transmitter into an electrical outlet close to the area where you want to contain your pet. The transmitter communicates with your dog’s receiver collar and helps keep him in the area you’ve designated for him. The system is portable, so you can bring it along with you! An unlimited number of pets can be added to the system as long as they wear a PIF-275 Wireless Fence Receiver Collar.
MAY NOT WORK PROPERLY IN OR NEAR METAL STRUCTURES, ALUMINUM SIDING, METAL ROOFS OR MOBILE HOMES, SLOPED OR HILLY PROPERTY, HEAVY VEGETATION.
- Signal field is a circular boundary
- Minimum range is 5 feet from transmitter
- Covers an adjustable circular area up 1/2 acre (180-ft diameter or 90-ft radius)
- Receiver is constantly looking for a signal
- Will only correct when the receiver loses the signal from the transmitter
- Designed for dogs 8 pounds and up with neck sizes 6-28 inches
- 6 adjustable levels of safe static correction including a warning tone
- Convenient tone-only mode to allow for flexibility in training
- Completely wireless/portable
- Locate indoors 2 to 4 feet above ground level
- Designed NOT to correct during a power outage
- Complete wireless and portable system
- Lightweight, waterproof (up to 5 feet) PetSafe receiver collar weighs only 3.5 ounces with strap
- Receiver size: 1.24" H x 1.25" W x 2.5" L - Strap width 1"
- Low battery light lets you know when the batteries in the receiver dog collar need to be replaced
- Can be used with an unlimited number of pets, each wearing a PetSafe wireless PIF-275-19 collar
- Containment area can be increased to any size with additional transmitters PetSafe IF-100 transmitters
- System shuts down if your pet leaves the containment area for more than 25 seconds
- There is no limit to the amount of transmitters you can add to your wireless system
- Protection against false signals that may be triggered by TVs, cordless phones, etc
- Only our transmitter can activate the receiver
- In case of a Power Outage the System Turns Off the Collar
- Height: 9" x Width: 9" x Depth: 8.5"
- Frequency: 18 kHz
- Fuse Type: 250 volt 1/2 amp (inside transmitter)
- Rounded front, or barrel shaped
- Light gray front
- On-Off switch on left
- Boundary control dial on face
- High-Low switch on face
- Power indicator light on face (red)
- Adapter: Model number: 300-089 (14v A/C 1800 ma)
- One Year Warranty from PetSafe (important when buying any sort of electronics)
Transmitter: 9" x Width: 9" x Depth: 8.5" (22.8cm x 22.8cm x 21.5cm )
Receiver weight with Collar Strap: 3.5 oz (99g)
Fits Dog: 8 lbs and up (3.6kg +)
Collar Strap Dimensions: 1" wide (2.54cm) Adjustable by 6" to 28" (15cm to 71cm)
Receiver Dimensions (without collar strap): 1.24" H x 1.25" W x 2.5" L (3.1cm x 3.1cm x 6.3cm)
From http://www.petsafe.net - Installation and troubleshooting tips for the PetSafe wireless fence system. Tips, tools and some important things to know as you install your new PetSafe wireless pet containment system.
Setting Up a P...From http://www.petsafe.net - Installation and troubleshooting...