The Garmin PRO 550 with Tri-Tronics technology gives the serious trainer one-handed control with a 1-mile range on "line of sight". Easy access to 21 levels of momentary and continuous stimulation, plus non-stimulation vibration and tone as well as the ability to quickly switch between 3 dogs (dog device require).
The PRO 550 features vibration and tone settings, remotely operated beacon lights on the dog device to help locate your dog in low light, the ability to add an Upland Beeper (purchased separately), and a built-in BarkLimiter to help keep the peace at home.
The PRO 550 uses the tried and true tube-shaped design easy to operate (and master) 1-handed operation. The control buttons comfortably line up in the hand for fingertip control. A 2.5 inch fixed transmitter antenna eliminates the threat of a lost or broken antenna.
The color-coded dog selection switch on (Black 1-Dog, Red -2-Dog, and Blue 3-Dog) of the PRO 550 handheld allows you to determine which dog is receiving correction. Pairing the dogs’ collar color to the color of the selection switch helps you keep track of which dog is receiving stimulation or tone.
- Up to 1 Mile Range
- For dogs 10 pounds and up
- Perfect for all breeds and coat thickness
- Tone and vibration only correction options on top dial
- 21 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation (1-7, Low/Medium/High)
- Non-stimulating tone and vibration functions
- Easy 1-Hand, "no look" operation
- Built-in BarkLimiter
- Train up to 3 dogs (requires PT-10 Dog Collar Devices)
- Toggle switch is color coded-easy to train up to 3 dogs
- LED Beacon Lights on the Dog Device can be controlled from the Handheld and are great in low-light conditions (up to 100 yards away)
- Rechargeable 2 hour quick charge battery
- Charging ports designed to keep out dirt/debris
- Waterproof (IPX7)
- Handheld transmitter use long-lasting rechargeable lithium-ion batteries replaceable (included)
- One mile range with 27MHz radio frequency
- Design allows for easy one hand operation
- Autorise bark correction mode
- Tone correction dedicated button
- Low battery indicator
- Multi-dog compatibility up to 3 Dogs
- Handheld remote transmitter: 7.8 ounces (221 g)
- Handheld remote transmitter dimensions: 1.8"W x 8.2"H x 2.1"D (4.5 x 20.8 x 5.4 cm)
- Uses long-lasting rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion (included)
- Battery run time-about 80 hours between charges
- Average battery life 3-5 years
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7 (Exposure to water of up to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes) It even floats!
PT 10 Dog Device