MOTOROLA Introduces SCOUT 1 the first digital wireless video pet monitoring system with Wi-Fi connectivity and two-way communication. Never wonder what your pets do when your away or in a different room of your home?
Given the choice, most pet owners would prefer to have their pets with them at all times. But in most cases this is simply not an option. For those pet parents who cannot always be there, Motorola has created the next best thing, the SCOUT 1 digital wireless interactive video pet monitoring system.
The Wi-Fi connected SCOUT 1 video camera allows pet owners to view, listen and speak to their pets when away from home. Owners can now check on and communicate with their pet from any location using the secure Monitor Everywhere app on internet compatible viewing devices such as a computer, tablet or smart phone.
Download the free, secure Monitor Everywhere (ME) app and connect to the Wi-Fi and the SCOUT 1 video camera lets pet owners view, listen and speak to their pets when away from home. Owners can check on and communicate with their pet from virtually any location 24 hours an day if they have the app and an internet compatible viewing device such as a computer, tablet or smart phone.
The SCOUT 1 is a self-contained video camera that can be placed on any flat surface. When connected via Wi-Fi to a wireless home router, users can access the camera via the secure Monitor Everywhere (ME) app on any internet enabled device. The ME app enables users to control the pan, tilt, and zoom of the camera, view video, snap a picture and communicate via two-way audio in “Walkie-Talkie” mode.
At home or away the Scout 1 gives you peace of mind of knowing what is happening with your pet at home.
- Watch your pet from anywhere
- Access and control remotely by free secure Monitor Everywhere app (Mac, PC, Android or IOS)
- Easy to set-up-just download the app and connect to wi-fi
- Remote Camera that zooms, tilts and pans
- Infrared night vision-low light not an issue
- Image snapshot-takes a picture if you have a wireless internet connection and a compatible viewing device
- Video Recording (need storage capacity)
- Choose music to play for your pet
- Displays room temperature
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n connectivity
- MJPEG video compression
- Two-Way communication
- Has a speaker and a microphone so you can talk and listen
- Expandable-Add up to four cameras (purchased separately)
- For indoor use only
Compatible Operating Systems and Browsers:
- Smartphone: Android™ System Version 2.3.6 or above
- Apple System: iPhone®/iPad® iOS Version 4.3 or above
- Windows XP SP3 or above
- Mac OS version 10.7 or above
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or above
- Firefox version 11.0 or above
- Chrome version 18.0 or above
- Safari version 5.1 or above
- Java version 7 or above
- Camera dimensions: 3.5" x 3.5" x 4.5"
The Scout1 from Motorola is a remote Wi-Fi video pet monitor camera that allows you to monitor what matters from anywhere using your Apple or Android smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Motorola Scout...The Scout1 from Motorola is a remote Wi-Fi video pet monitor c...