The SportDOG Brand® Training System SportTrainer 1275 gives you long distance control of your dog.
The New SportTrainer features an easy-to-read OLED screen that clearly displays the selected dog, static stimulation level, mode, as well as battery status. Large plus/minus buttons make toggling among dogs and changing stimulation levels very simple, making the SD-1275 perfect for one dog or multi-dog training in hunting situations.
With SportDOG® Add-A-Dog® Collar Receivers (sold separately), the remote trainer can be expanded to control up to 6 dogs at once. Both the handheld/transmitter and receiver/collar are fully waterproof and submersible.
The SportTrainer® 1275 has seven operational modes to allow you to select the best match for your type or style of training. The 10 levels of static stimulation, as well as vibration and tone options in select modes, allows you to customize this system to fit any situation or dog’s temperament, even for the most stubborn dog.
The SD-1275 also as an ID Code to identify the signal between the Remote Transmitter and Collar Receiver. Each is programmed in 1 of 2,000 ID Codes from the factory. The SportTrainer 1275 has the flexibility to program two or more Remote Transmitters to the same ID Code, allowing them to both control one Collar Receiver. There are 64 programmable ID Codes available.
- 3/4 Mile range (1200 m)
- Easy-to-read OLED Display
- 10 instantly selectable static stimulation levels with LOW - MEDIUM - HIGH stimulation ranges
- Tone & Vibration Options: Instantly select stimulation, vibration or tone in select modes
- Compact Handheld Remote Transmitter
- For dogs 8 pounds or larger (3.6Kg or over) with neck sizes 5" - 23"
- Expandable to control up to 6 dogs at once with Add-a-Dog collar receivers (SDR-A sold separately)
- 100% Drytek™ Waterproof & submersible collar & transmitter up to 25 feet (7.6 m)
- Low battery indicator on both handheld remote transmitter & collar receiver
- Battery Charge Time: 2-Hour Quick Charge
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion batteries (Collar/Receiver charges in 2 hours, lasts 140-160 hours per charge)
- Transmitter/Handheld (lasts 50-70 hours per charge)
- Push-button ON/OFF switch activated at the collar
- Customizable handheld remote transmitter settings
- Change stimulation intensity from the handheld remote transmitter
- Collar Receiver on 3/4" Biothane Orange Collar Strap
- No external collar antenna
- FieldTrainer® 425 (SD-425), 425S (SD-425S)
- SportTrainer® 875 (SD-875)
- SportHunter® 825 (SD-825), 1225 (SD-1225), 1825 (SD-1825)
- WetlandHunter® 425 (SD-425CAMO), 1825 (SD-1825CAMO)
- UplandHunter® 1875 (SD-1875)
- SportDOG® Remote Beeper
- SportDOG®Remote Launcher