The Sport PRO transmitter is Compact and lightweight, simple, intuitive and allows 1-hand operation of buttons. You can keep your eyes on your dog at all times when training, even while switching between stimulation levels and dogs.
It features a quick-turn dial with positive clicks with up to 10 stimulation levels and 4 training buttons to control continuous and momentary stimulation, vibration, tone and lights. The multi-dog toggle switch and color-coded buttons comfortably line up in your hand for fingertip control. You can Train up to 3 dogs with (dog devices required, and sold separately) and up to 3/4-mile range. You can remotely operate the LED beacon lights, built in to the dog device, to help locate your dog in low-light conditions.
Sport PRO also features a built-in BarkLimiter with settable levels. You set the level and increase it as needed, adjusting the correction to the optimum level needed to stop each dog’s unwanted barking.
The transmitter and dog device both feature a long-lasting, rechargeable, user-replaceable lithium-ion battery. A battery life indicator on the transmitter and dog device lets you know when to recharge the system.
The Sport PRO handheld is water-rated (IPX7) and even floats. The collar handheld transmitter is powered by long lasting rechargeable lithium-ion batteries.
The handheld transmitter is designed to withstand all the blows, bumps and sloppy conditions of training and hunting.
NOTE:This transmitter can be used to replace an existing or lost transmitter. It will NOT function as a second transmitter with your system.
- Up to 3/4 Mile Range
- Radio frequency: 27 MHz
- Transmitter is Compact and Lightweight
- Ergonomic controller with 4 front buttons
- Built-in BarkLimiter with Settable Levels
- 1-Hand, "no look" operation
- Quick-Turn Dial with positive clicks between levels
- Antenna is fixed-won't get broken or lost
- Train up to 3 dogs (PT-10 Dog Devices sold separately)
- Toggle switch is color coded-easy to train up to 3 dogs
- Built-in BarkLimiter with settable levels from the handheld
- Two bark control options-manual or autorise
- Easy 4 Training Buttons for Continuous, Momentary, Vibration, and Tone
- LED Beacon Lights on the Dog Device can be controlled from the Handheld and are great in low-light conditions (up to 100 yards away)
- LED Status Light for quick, at-a-glance read
- Transmitter floats
- Built-In Spine Mount for use with Garmin Accessories
- Rechargeable 2 hour quick charge batteries
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries in Handheld User-Replaceable (included)
- Long-Lasting Batteries in Handheld last up to 60 hours
- Charging ports designed to keep out dirt/debris
- Average battery life 3-5 years
- Handheld remote transmitter: 4.4 oz. (125 g)
- Handheld remote transmitter dimensions: 2.1” x 5.4” x 1.4” (5.4 x 13.6 x 3.5 cm)
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7 (Exposure to water of up to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes)
- PT 10 Dog Device