Eco Friendly Surfboards
Willey® Surfboards is now reconigned as an EcoBoard by Sustainable Surf! This program provides the surfing industry with the first, independent 3rd party, consumer facing "eco-label" for surfboards. Located just outside of Ocean City in Berlin, MD, Willey Surfboards provides surfers of all skill levels a true custom, homemade product for over 8 years.
Designed by a surfer/shaper who wanted a finless soft top surfboard to ride more like a surfboard.
- Float a 200lb. rider
- Dog Sizes: Medium to Large
- Colors: Pink
- High Density Cross-Linked PE Foam Deck.
- EPS Foam Core.
- Strong HDPE Slick Bottom.
- Thick bamboo Stringer for added Stiffness and Durability.
- Domed Deck to Make it Easier to Dig the Rail into the Wave, Increasing Drive.
- Deep Double Channels through the Tail Help Gain Control on the Wave, Preventing the Board from Sliding Out.
- Includes a high strength leash plug.
- Size: 54in