The Dogtra YS300 is a bark activated no-bark collar made for small to medium sized dogs. The sound recognition sensor uses a microprocessor to distinguish between the dog’s bark and the surrounding ambient noise. The YS300 is fully waterproof and comes with a 2-hour rapid charge battery and charger.
Pets deserve to live in a safe environment. With today’s technology, protecting our pets is easier than ever before. Whether you want to keep your four-legged friend out of the street or out of the garbage, innovative electronic training tools can be game changers. Learn about electronic training technology and how it keeps pets home, happy and safe.
Nuisance barking can result in problems with the neighbors, or even with local noise authorities. Dogs are frequently re-homed (sometimes many times) due to excessive barking. Bark control collars detect excessive barking and respond by delivering a beep followed by a mild aversive stimulus. The dog quickly learns to associate excessive barking with the beep and the aversive stimulus and nuisance barking stops.
- "Bark Recognition" that distinguishes a dogs barking from its surrounding ambient noises
- Non-electrical stimulation vibration (P) warning prior to the stimulation.
- Low to Medium Power
- 6 intensity levels (2-7) for a wide variety of dispositions
- Fits dogs as small as 10 lbs (4.5k)
- For dogs with 9" to 20" necks (23-50cm)
- Receiver weight: 4 ounces (113g)
- Small size control unit - 2.63" x 1.81" x 1.14" (6.7 x 4.6 x 2.9cm)
- 2-hour rapid charge Lithium Polymer batteries
- Tri-Color LED Battery Life Indicator
- Fully waterproof
- Surgical Stainless Steel contact points and anti-microbial plastic to protect the dog's skin
Fits Dog Necks: 9" to 20" (23-50cm) for dogs over 10 pounds (4.5k)
Collar Strap Dimensions: 3/4" wide (1.9cm) Adjustable by 24" (61cm)
Receiver Dimensions (without collar strap): 2.63" x 1.81" x 1.14" (6.7 x 4.6 x 2.9cm)
Receiver weight: 4 ounces (113g)